About Me

My photo
I am currently an Oil and Gas Landman for Shelf Energy, LLC, but have accepted a position as an administrative assistant at Postlethwaite and Netterville in Baton Rouge that I start on August 19. We are supposed to close on our house next Friday and plan to move in on the same day! After that, it is just one week until I begin the MBA Professional Program at LSU. I cannot wait to really begin my life with my husband, and I look forward to many years of love and happiness with the best man in the world (besides my Dad)!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Engagement Party



ENGAGEMENT PARTY!!!

Aren't we cute????
Sara Lee, Mrs. Cathy, Mrs. Julie and Mrs. Trudy threw Mike and I an engagement party last Saturday and it was beautiful and a blast!
Several of our friends and family gave speeches, but the most memorable was what Mike said about us...He was right, he is my best friend, love of my life, and I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful and loving man in my life!


Mom and I


Generations of Wonderful Women




Laura and I at the Bulldog after the party



Kelly and I at the Bulldog




Megan, Lauren and I took our traditional childhood girlfriends pic!




Check out our hot wedding party! Not all of them could make it (we have 9 each!!), but the ones who did, dressed to impress!



No comments:

Post a Comment