About Me

My photo
I am currently an Oil and Gas Landman for Shelf Energy, LLC, but have accepted a position as an administrative assistant at Postlethwaite and Netterville in Baton Rouge that I start on August 19. We are supposed to close on our house next Friday and plan to move in on the same day! After that, it is just one week until I begin the MBA Professional Program at LSU. I cannot wait to really begin my life with my husband, and I look forward to many years of love and happiness with the best man in the world (besides my Dad)!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crescent City Classic - April 2009

CRESCENT CITY CLASSIC - APRIL 2009
This is (in order) Me, Mike, Brandon and Laura. Yes...believe it or not there are normal people underneath the costumes and wigs. We had such a blast at the Crescent City Classic this year! We pulled a little red wagon stocked with liquor and beer and pretty much walked the race. Next year Mike promised me that he would be superman and I will be superwoman so I am going to hold him to it! I still am unsure of what I think of a man in tights...We did decide that actually running the race is much more fun too!

There are always tons of Easter Bunnies on the route (becaus it is Easter Weekend)!

No comments:

Post a Comment