About Me

My photo
I am currently an Oil and Gas Landman for Shelf Energy, LLC, but have accepted a position as an administrative assistant at Postlethwaite and Netterville in Baton Rouge that I start on August 19. We are supposed to close on our house next Friday and plan to move in on the same day! After that, it is just one week until I begin the MBA Professional Program at LSU. I cannot wait to really begin my life with my husband, and I look forward to many years of love and happiness with the best man in the world (besides my Dad)!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bachelorette Shenanigans!!!



BACHELORETTE SHENANIGANS 2009





This is me and the other two bachelorettes at the Florabama - oh yes we DID go there!!!!



OMG HOW CUTE ARE WE IN OUR SHIRTS!!!! Thanks again for those! That was the best idea!!!!!



Party Pics!


Look at how cute!!! Mine said "I love Mike!" and theirs said "We love him too!". The whole night we had various "Mikes" approach us about how much we loved them - nice....




Kelbel and I!



This is the beginning of the night...hair still down, not sweating our butts off yet!!! It was quite warm!!!



Well isn't that just a picture of beauties!!!


Out on the baclony of one of the condos! It was perfect weather!



Maren, me and Whit


Katie and Kelly



Me and Kelbel

Maren and I

Preggers Kim with her belly/Cooper in the sand!!

Nadya and I on the first day a the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment