About Me

My photo
I am currently an Oil and Gas Landman for Shelf Energy, LLC, but have accepted a position as an administrative assistant at Postlethwaite and Netterville in Baton Rouge that I start on August 19. We are supposed to close on our house next Friday and plan to move in on the same day! After that, it is just one week until I begin the MBA Professional Program at LSU. I cannot wait to really begin my life with my husband, and I look forward to many years of love and happiness with the best man in the world (besides my Dad)!

Friday, July 10, 2009

8 More Days!!!

yes...this is what I feel like right now....


Ok....so just 8 more days until I become Mrs. Jones!! I am so excited! So many things have been happening for us these days... We are getting married in 8 days, closing on a house on August 15, and I begin grad school on August 24! Wow!! How we have gotten everything done is just beyond my cognition. All of my friends and family have heard me say lately that God and I seem to be in contact in an istant messenger kind of way. We have been doing a lot of chatting. I feel like I have Him on speed dial... That is NEVER a bad thing! All I know is that "ask and you shall receive" is so true! I was starting to wig out over the stress of all of the above mentioned events as well as the fact that I have yet to find a job that suits my criteria (all i want is a full time job that I get a paycheck with every month!!), and I prayed to be calmed the heck down, and it worked! Try it out!




Anyway, I am so excited to have all of my bridesmaids in town for the wedding this coming week and to see all of my other family and friends at the wedding. This is such an exciting time for Mike and I, and we cannot WAIT to be on our honeymoon. It is very seldom that we get to actually spend a full week together. Unfortunately, we will not be able to live in our new home together until almost NOVEMBER!!!! Not our plan, but his project with work got pushed back SEVERAL months, so what can you do?? Anyone want to win the lottery and donate the money to us? That would work. Then Mike could just come on over to BR with me when I go!




See you all soon!




Love,




Michal

No comments:

Post a Comment